Requests for services will be accepted from the following:
We offer a comprehensive list of services including:
- Individualized professional nursing care to clients under a physician's prescribed plan of care.
- Non-professional personal care services to clients, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and home management activities (cleaning, shopping, meal preparation, laundry, etc.)
- Instruction of client/family in normal and special dietary, with shopping assistance.
- Physical Therapy - Rehabilitation exercises and treatments for clients with disabling conditions (under a physician's order).
- Case Management - Counseling and assistance in arranging services for clients 60 years and older affiliated with MCDA.
- Occupational Therapy - Supportive activities to assist clients in their self-care activities of daily living (under a physician's order).
- Speech Therapy - Speech instruction and treatment (under a physician's order).
Metro Home services are covered financially under the following health care plans:
- Family Care Program
- Private Insurance
- Medicare - (Title 18)
- Managed Health Services
- United Healthcare
- Private Pay
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Medicaid - (Title 19)